Monday, August 29, 2005

Good Evening

Today I thought I was going to be really late for work, but that ended up not being the situation at all. I was only slightly late. The day went quickly, and for that I am grateful. Afterwards I headed on over to some audio store and bought a turntable. Actually, I only put a deposit on it, since I'm going to be picking it up later this week. The Chinese fellow who runs the store left me alone at first because he had to go pick up his daughter or something; but he soon returned and was very pleased to tell me all about the features on my new purchase. It's quite the upgrade from my previous model.

Today I also had a go at sharpening my razors. It's really satisfying to put a deadly edge on a blade all by yourself. I think I did a pretty good job, too. I try to test their sharpness by carefully thumbing the edge of the blade as that Foghorn Leghorn chicken used to do when he was preparing to murder some animal - but that aint no real kind o' test. I don't have the patience to try and split a "hay-uh" either, boy, so what I do is test them by shaving any available body hair. My hands and knuckles are completely hairless right now, and there are a lot of smooth patches on my forearms and thighs. It's ridiculous. I'm going to go try and shave my face in a moment or two.

I want regular visitors on my blog again. It used to be that people would come every day and comment. I plan to write regardless of whether or not people come from now on, though. If I write it, they will come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

Hmm. No report since Monday. I fear you may have injured yourself grievously with the deadly implement.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Wardo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Wardo said...

Kronleo, you're a fucking moron. Get off the spelling thing, already. I lost brain cells reading your retarded comments. Nobody gives a shit how "blog" is spelled.

But in case they do, it IS spelled "blog", with one "g". It's in the dictionary. "Blogg" isn't. Now please, go back to your crack pipe.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=blog

-A (for "Asshole")

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home